Trying to make sure you’re in perfect shape for Summer? Well, hopefully it’s not over just yet anyways but anyway, this week we’ve got a delicious Sweet Chilli Chicken Vermicelli which will take you 15 minutes in total so there is no excuse not to try this health & delicious meal!
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
You’ll be able to pick these up anywhere, but if you’re near a Waitrose we would recommend their Green Thai Marinated British Chicken Breast Chunks.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 300g Pack of Green Thai Marinated British Chicken Breast Chunks
- 300g Pack chilled rice noodles
- 1 Lime, half juiced, half cut into wedges
- 2 tsp Sweet Chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp Light Soy sauce
- 230g Asparagus, trimmed, in 5cm pieces
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Bunch salad Onions, thinly shredded
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 10 minutes over a medium heat until cooked through with no pink meat (take care as the marinade can catch). Remove from the pan and set aside.
- While the chicken cooks, heat the noodles in the microwave following pack instructions. Stir together the lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and soy.
- Wipe the pan with kitchen paper. Add 1 tsp more oil, then stir-fry the asparagus over a high heat for 3 minutes until just tender. Add the garlic and cook briefly until golden. Return the chicken, plus the noodles and sauce and toss together. Scatter in the salad onions. Serve with a lime wedge and a drizzle more sweet chilli sauce, if you like.